Enroll in the Dodge Propane Budget Plan or Pre-Buy Program
As we are sure you have noticed, fuel prices can change quickly. Everyone, including us at Dodge Energy is unsure of what fuel prices will look like next winter. However, we are excited to share our Budget Plan. This plan is tailored to give you control over your fuel costs by splitting your bills into predictable, manageable payments.
Our Solution for You
Dodge Energy offers this Budget Plan to help you alleviate fuel costs and avoid market price spikes next winter. This plan gives you the advantage of stable fuel costs. For even greater value, we have included our service plan as part of your monthly payment which means you will never have to worry about unexpected service costs. Our service plan goes above and beyond, covering every part of your heating system.
Budget Plan Benefits
- Divides your fuel payments into small, predictable increments
- Easily budgeted with other monthly bills, reducing winter payment strain
- Low and locked-in propane price per gallon and volume discounts
- Includes a service plan to reduce unexpected HVAC costs
- Incorporates overdue balance on your account, if applicable
HVAC Service Is Included!
Our All Inclusive Plan, which is bundled into your Budget Payment, includes:
- Complete system replacement
- All-inclusive service and maintenance for total peace of mind
- Annual heating system tune-up
Pre-Buy Program Details
If our Budget Plan doesn’t fit your needs, consider our Pre-Buy option. This plan gives you a $.15 per gallon discount and allows you to determine the total gallons you would like to purchase in advance for the upcoming heating season, guaranteeing that you pay a great rate for your yearly gallons. We’ll store the fuel for you and deliver it to your home as needed. Many families enjoy the freedom and flexibility this program provides for their budgets, especially when the holiday season rolls around.
Enroll in a Propane Budget Plan
Fill out the form below to enroll in a pricing program of your choice. If you have any questions (like how many estimated gallons to buy in advance, or what your current account balance is), please give our office a call at (207) 839-5536 or 207-839-5500 and chat with our highly-trained customer service representatives before filling out this form.
Call us for quantity discounts.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A minimum usage of 400 gallons is required.
- First payment must be received upon receipt of your signed contract; every additional payment is due on the 15th of the month. Dodge Energy will consider payment as acceptance of this contract.
- Customer shall be on Automatic Delivery and will remain on Automatic Delivery until the customer cancels in writing or by email.
- For customers wishing to opt out of Auto Payment, a credit card must be on file for any budget payments not made within 60 days of the due date.
- Current balances may be rolled into the budget with company approval. All payments must be up to date within a 30-day grace period, or this contract is null and void.
- Dodge Energy estimates all usage based on a three-year history or any history that is available to us. If a customer exceeds the estimated number of gallons, Dodge Energy reserves the right to adjust the customer’s payment. Customers will be notified before auto payment is charged.
- Customers shall provide truck access to the fill pipes and/or fuel tank, including but not limited to removal of ice and snow. Dodge Energy reserves the right to charge the customer for wrecker charges should we need to be towed.
- At the end of this contract, we reserve the right, if more than 25% of the estimated gallons remain unused, to assess a liquidation damage charge. The charge will be the difference between the contract fuel price and the cash price as of the final date of the contract.
- Any credit balance remaining on the account at the end of the contract period will be used to purchase additional gallons at the daily price or service or rolled into next year’s plan. Credit balances will not be refunded.
- The price of this agreement is $2.749 per gallon and is accepted with the receipt of payment. Dodge Energy assumes all risks if prices increase during this agreement.
- All customers have the right to opt out of this contract; however, with the denial of this contract, Dodge Energy reserves the right to reassess and change all credit terms given to a customer.
- Service included is the All Inclusive Service Plan ($399). See plan terms and conditions within the Dodge Energy Service Plan brochure or at DodgeOil.com.
- Due to the inherent volatility of the heating market, termination of the contract or liquidation at this time during the contract period will be subject to a liquidation damage charge. The charge will be the difference between the contract propane price and the cash price or the cash price minus contract price at the time of termination(s) multiplied by the remaining unused gallons.
THE AGREEMENT EXERCISED IN THIS CONTRACT IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH MAINE STATE LAW SECTION 10 MRSA § 1110